What is Tire Pyrolysis?
Industrial tire pyrolysis is the process of converting waste tires into usable fuels like Pyrolysis Oil, Carbon black and Pyrolysis Gas. Pyrolysis Oil and Carbon black are sold in the market or can be used to generate electricity. Pyrolysis gas is consumed to generate heat required for pyrolysis of tires. Suitable catalyst if used to increase process profitability.
Plant & machinery required:
- Tire shredding & conveying system
- Airlock feeding system
- Tire Pyrolysis Reactor
- Carbon airlock removal and cooling system
- Carbon bagging system
- Condensers for oil and gas separation
- Pyrolysis gas storage and reuse system
- Heating system
- Energy recovery system
- Automation control panels
- Tire Pyrolysis oil storage tank
Leave your message for waste oil to diesel plant, we'll get back to you ASAP