One set waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant installed in Gansu, China
On January 11, 2019, good news came from Gansu, China — the installation of one set 10T/D waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant was successfully completed.
Waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant installed
The customer is a an ordinary farmer whose main income comes from his small restaurant in the small county town. He has not much money, so very cautious about the purchase of the waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant and this is shown from our first communication. That is in September 2018 when he had visited five machine manufacturers, and had a certain understanding of the waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant. The safety of equipment is the most important factor to him. Compared with other manufacturers, DOING’s machine have 4 significant advantages in terms of safety：
1. The head of our pyrolysis reactor is round-shape rather than flat, more resistant to high pressure.
2. The welding of DOING’s machine adopts 3-steps automatic welding process instead of other manufacturers’ manual welding, not easy to crack, long service life.
3. Our waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant is made from Q245R furnace plates, not easy to break under high temperature. The thickness of the reactor reached to 16 mm, higher safety performance.
4. Our reactors are installed in the engineer's designed foundation, which can fully ensure the stability of the waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant during operation.
Waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant installation site
After thorough communication with us, he decided to buy one set 10T/D waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant. He swiped several credit cards to pay the deposit and the rest of the machine cost still need to be borrowed. In this case, the customer resolutely invested in waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant, fully indicating the customer's vision and determination.
Waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant running
Now, the waste tyre pyrolysis recycling plant has been installed successfully in his factory and the machine runs smoothly. Every day, there are 4.5 ton fuel oil come out, which makes the customer very satisfied. The investment pays off. Congratulations to the customer!
Leave Your Message
- What is the working process of waste motor oil to diesel plant？
- What is the used motor oil recycling process？
- How to recycle used lubricating oil to diesel?
- What is the waste oil to diesel disposal cost?
- How to make money from used tires recycling?
- What to do with used motor oil?
- How to dispose the waste tires to fuel oil?