Used lube oil recycling to diesel plant
Used lube oil recycling to diesel plant can effectively refine the used lube oil into diesel oil.
It is well known that lube oil will degrade in terms of lubrication and its performance after use, at which time it needs to be replaced. Replacement of lube oil will produce a large amount of waste liquid oil, gear oil and dirty oil from washing parts.
Used lube oil
It is estimated that about half of all car owners change the lube oil themselves. That means millions of gallons of lube oil are processed each year. Used lube oil not only pollute water, but are also rich in heavy metals. Used lube oil discarded in the soil degrade slowly and affect both soil and wildlife.
Lube oil is a technology-intensive product with a complex mixture of hydrocarbons. In view of this characteristic, DOING company manufactured used lube oil recycling to diesel plant. Used lube oil recycling to diesel plant can refine the used lube oil into diesel oil. And there is no secondary pollution in the refining process.
Used lube recycling to diesel plant installed
Main workflow of used lube oil recycling to diesel plant:
1. Put the collected used lube oil into the reactor of the used lube oil recycling to diesel plant;
2, Heat the reactor, distillation used lube oil under atmospheric pressure;
3. Cool the collected oil gas and turn it into liquid oil;
4. Remove the colloid, bituminous impurities and organic acids in the used lube oil;
5. Filter the liquid oil to get clean and bright diesel oil.
Main workflow of used lube oil recycling to diesel plant
Recycling waste lube oil by used lube oil recycling to diesel plant is beneficial to saving resources and turning waste into treasure. It can make full use of petroleum resources and prevent environmental pollution .
Used lube oil recycling to diesel plant bring you not only economic benefits but also social benefits. It's your best choice for handling used lube oil.
Leave Your Message
- How to recycle used lubricating oil to diesel?
- What is the waste oil to diesel disposal cost?
- How to make money from used tires recycling?
- What to do with used motor oil?
- How to dispose the waste tires to fuel oil?
- Is the waste engine oil refining to diesel equipment project feasible?
- What are the main technical characteristics of continuous pyrolysis plant?
Leave Your Message