Longford company has plan to turn waste tyres into oil
Turn waste tyre into oil pyrolysis plant
Longford company can’t turn water into wine but it can transform unwanted waste tyres into valuable oil and chemicals, which might just be the next best thing to a miracle.
At present waste tyre disposal is a major global environmental problem. Disposal methods include incineration to recover energy as well as turning tyres into crumbed rubber for recycling — but a unique technology the turn waste tyre into pyrolysis plant which provides a clean and sustainable alternative.
Henan Doing Mechanical Equipment Co.,Ltd is a leading manufacturer specialized in waste tire /plastic/rubber recycling plant, waste tire & rubber pyrolysis plant, waste tire/plastic/rubber crude oil distillation plant and bio-diesel plant ranging from Research & Development, Design, Manufacturing to Installation & Commissioning.
Leave Your Message
- What is the working process of waste motor oil to diesel plant？
- What is the used motor oil recycling process？
- How to recycle used lubricating oil to diesel?
- What is the waste oil to diesel disposal cost?
- How to make money from used tires recycling?
- What to do with used motor oil?
- How to dispose the waste tires to fuel oil?