Tyre's converted to fuel, could this be Moree's newest industry?
At the moment, they clog up our landfill, capture water which becomes home for disease carrying insects.
Planet ark says Of the 48 million tyres that reached the end-of-life in 2009-10 approximately 66 per cent were disposed of to landfill, stockpiled or illegally dumped or were categorised as unknown.
Tyres can be recycled, the rubber shredded, granulated, it's used to make that rubber softfall we see in playgrounds, but a new project might just solve the issue altogether.
Tyres along with other hard to recyclable materials like mattresses, some plastics Plastics and Treated Timbers .
We caught up with Alastair Brodie from Sustainable Clean Energy.
Convert tyre to fuel oil machine
Leave Your Message
- What is the working process of waste motor oil to diesel plant？
- What is the used motor oil recycling process？
- How to recycle used lubricating oil to diesel?
- What is the waste oil to diesel disposal cost?
- How to make money from used tires recycling?
- What to do with used motor oil?
- How to dispose the waste tires to fuel oil?