Two New Zealand customers visited Henan DOING
On June 12, 2019, two New Zealand customers visited Henan DOING. The two New Zealand customers mainly came to DOING Company to inspect tyre to oil recycling plant, in order to deal with the waste tyres they piled up locally. Here is the photo of their visit.
Two New Zealand customers visit DOING company
In New Zealand, more than 5 million tyres are discarded each year. There is no specific law in the local area to manage these waste tyres. Waste tyres can be discarded at will, resulting in a large accumulation of waste tyres.
Based on this situation, New Zealand customers have learned through the network that tyre to oil recycling plant can pyrolysis waste tyres into fuel oil and carbon black. So after the communication, they personally came to DOING Company to inspect the tyre to oil recycling plant.
Two New Zealand customers visit DOING company for tyre to oil recycling plant
The tyre to oil recycling plant can not only deal with the waste tyres, but also make us get some economic profit from the fuel oil and carbon black, which has been well received by many customers.
If you are interested in our tyre to oil recycling plant, you can leave a message on our website or contact us directly.
Leave Your Message
- What is the working process of waste motor oil to diesel plant？
- What is the used motor oil recycling process？
- How to recycle used lubricating oil to diesel?
- What is the waste oil to diesel disposal cost?
- How to make money from used tires recycling?
- What to do with used motor oil?
- How to dispose the waste tires to fuel oil?